Honda is set to unveil its CR-V Hybrid Prototype at the 2017 Frankfurt Motor Show, previewing the brand's first ever electrified SUV powertrain available in Europe. The Hybrid Prototype also features revised styling that previews the forthcoming European specification CR-V model range. The CR-V Hybrid Prototype represents the first time that the all-new CR-V has been shown at a European motor show.
- Honda hybrid technology available in an SUV body style for the first time in Europe.
- European specification retains the familiar silhouette of the world's best-selling SUV.
- Intelligent Multi Mode Drive (i-MMD) hybrid system comprises:
- 2.0 litre i-VTEC petrol engine
- Two electric motors for seamless feeling of power and torque
- Hybrid system part of two-option powertrain range alongside a 1.5 litre VTEC TURBO petrol engine.