In a first for a Honda SUV in Europe, the all-new CR-V will be available with advanced hybrid powertrain technology. The Honda Hybrid Performance system features intelligent Multi-Mode Drive (i-MMD) technology comprising two electric motors, an Atkinson-cycle petrol engine and an innovative direct transmission delivering high levels of efficiency and refinement.
- First time that a Honda SUV in Europe is available with hybrid technology
- Honda Hybrid Performance system uses intelligent Multi-Mode Drive (i-MMD) technology to transition seamlessly between power sources
- System combines two powerful electric motors and an ultra-efficient 2.0-litre i-VTEC Atkinson cycle petrol engine
- Powertrain takes an elegant and innovative approach, eliminating the need for a conventional mechanical transmission.
- Order books open in October 2018