Why Choose Trident?
We believe that Trident is a very special business indeed. From the fact that the Company was established in 1963 by our founder, and still remains at heart a family business. To the fact that our astonishingly low staff turnover means that you will always recognise our team and very likely be recognised in turn.
But Trident is much more than a family business, with the rare ISO9001 quality recognition - allowing Trident to display the British Kitemark for its quality of service, Trident is also an exceptionally professional company.
Unconvinced? Why not read some of our customer reviews.
- Family business established over 50 years ago (1963)
- Member of Retail Motor Industry Federation
- Member of RMI Motor Codes - the government backed Motor Industry Code of Practice
- ISO9001-2008 Registered (FS32219)
- Outstanding customer service
- Fully qualified Honda-trained technicians
- Specialist Honda diagnostic equipment including the latest factory-linked systems
- VOSA Approved MOT Testing Centre
- In-house tyre replacement service
- Free local collection and delivery
- Courtesy Honda taxi service
- Fleet of Honda courtesy cars
- Free car wash and vacuum with every Service
- While-you-wait service by appointment
- Comfortable customer lounge area with television, free wireless Internet, daily newspapers and choice of tea or coffee
- 24 hour key-drop facility through our 24-hour forecourt
- All-makes servicing available (MG Rover specialist)
- Hugely experienced Service Team
- Consumer Credit Licensed
- Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority1
- Long established Sales Team
Please read About Trident for more about what makes Trident such a special company.
Trident Garages Ltd (Trident Honda) is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) to act as a Credit Broker and not a lender. Financial Services Register number 309382. ↩